It’s a conference for you!
Being a mama isn’t easy and kids don’t come with instructions… and sometimes we just need to step away from things to refuel and be refreshed.
And being a ministry leader can be daunting, and at times, we need to just get away and get our batteries recharged and gain a fresh new perspective that will fire us up to keep on keepin’ on!
SOMETIMES…we just need a weekend to laugh together, cry together, and discover you’re not alone in your journey. BETTER TOGETHER is a weekend to connect with women just like you….moms, wives, single moms, moms in blended families, divorced moms, moms of teens, moms of toddlers, grandmas and ministry leaders.
With powerful keynotes from moms and ministry leaders just like you, and over 40 breakout sessions that are taught by experienced leaders and include a wide range of topics such as:
- When Motherhood Should Come with a Training Manual
- You Can’t Be 1/2 a Mom (for moms in blended families)
- Social Media Wise Parents
- Bully Proof
- Balancing Life and Ministry
- Fight for Your Family
- The Making of a Mom
- Lord, Help My Marriage
- Building a Top Notch Team
- Reaching the Hard to Reach Child
And MANY MORE BREAKOUTS that will meet you right where you are!
You’ll experience an amazing time of worship with The Journey Worship Band, you’ll learn, you’ll share, you’ll grow in Christ… and as a mother… and as a mentor… and ministry leader.
Expect to have fun, meet other moms, find hope and encouragement, and laugh…a lot!
- Great worship with the live band
- Lots of giveaways!
- Late Night Bash with the M.O.M.s on Friday night!
- Lots of opportunities to shop in the Exhibit Hall!
- 15 Minutes with M.O.M. appointments where you can meet a M.O.M. and chat about what is on your heart
- Lots of breakout sessions (over 40) to help you in your mom journey, your mentor journey or your ministry journey!
- Panel Talk on Saturday with some of YOUR questions answered by the M.O.M. team!
Here’s the details:
When: July 31st – August 2nd, 2014
Where: Trinity Baptist Church, Jacksonville, Florida
How Much: Only $49 ($39 for tickets purchased before 12/1/13 & groups of 10 or more)
More Info: Click here for more information
Seating is limited so you will want to get your tickets now and invite your friends!
You’ll be empowered, encouraged, refreshed and refueled…ready to fulfill your God-given calling with the confidence of knowing you don’t have to take your mom journey alone.
Don’t miss THE Southeast’s MOM conference of the year, BETTER TOGETHER by The M.O.M. Initiative…
Because we are ALL better together!