There’s nothing quite like a good beat with uplifting words to accelerate your heart rate. Whether out for a run, mountainbiking, or in the gym on the elliptical, these songs guarantee a workout like none other. And with these upbeat tunes, time will fly by and you’ll scarcely notice you’ve been working your heart and muscles for the past hour.
Some from the past and some from the present, in no particular order, here are the top 50 Christian workout songs:
1. Greater – Mercy Me (and really, you must watch this video – it’s hilarious!)
2. Do Life Big – Jamie Grace
3. Made New – Lincoln Brewster
4. Me Without You – TobyMac
5. Big House – Audio Adrenaline (so this song is very old, but it’s still a goodie! And check out the video. We’ve come a long way with technology).
6. Restart- The Newsboys
7. This is the Time – Superchick
8. Words – Hawk Nelson
9. Overcomer – Mandisa
10. Do Everything – Steven Curtis Chapman
11. Turn Around – Matt Maher
12. You Save Me – Kutless
13. Lay Me Down – Rush of Fools
14. Take My Life – Jeremy Camp
15. All the Time – Whosoever South
16. Hurricane – Natalie Grant (Moms, can you identify with this song?)
17. I Am Free – Newsboys (another oldie but goodie)
18. This is Who I Am – Third Day
19. Drifting – Plumb
20. God’s Great Dance Floor – Chris Tomlin
21. Make Believe – Seventh Day Slumber
22. Everything About You – Sanctus Real
23. Right Beside You – Building 429
24. On My Own – Ashes Remain
25. Jesus Freak – DC Talk (take a trip to the past and check out Toby Mac and Michael Tate in this video).
26. Every Good Thing – Afters
27. I Thank You – Rebecca St. James
28. Come to the River – Rhett Walker Band
29. I Believe – ZoeGirl
30. Shake – Mercy Me
31. The Only Name (Yours Will Be) – Big Daddy Weave
32. The King is Coming – Newsboys
33. Hello My Name is – Matthew West
34. Finding Who We Are – Kutless
35. Good Life – Bonray
36. Song of Hope (Heaven Come Down) – Robbie Seay Band
37. Risen Today – Aaron Shust
38. You Lift Me Up – Rachel Lampa
39. Reckless – Jeremy Camp
40. Promises – Sanctus Real
41. Tonight – TobyMac
42. More Love More Power – Jeff Deyo
43. Reaching for You – Lincoln Brewster
44. O Praise Him (All this for a King) – David Crowder Band
45. Incredible – Building 429
46. This is Love – Kutless
47. Matchless – Aaron Shust
48. There’s Gotta Be More – Stacie Orrico
49. Fix My Eyes – for King & Country
50. I Refuse – Josh Wilson
And, as a bonus, here are five awesome “cooldown and stretch” songs:
1. Remain – Royal Tailor
2. We Won’t Be Shaken – Building 429
3. More of You – Colton Dixon
4. That’s What Love Looks Like – Among the Thirsty
5. Beauty of the Cross – Johnny Diaz
What are some of your favorite Christian workout songs?
9 thoughts on “Top 50 Christian Workout Songs”
I don’t work out, but your list makes me want to. I would add Move by MercyMe, Stronger and Good Morning by Mandisa, and Matthew West’s latest, Day One. Oh, and Beautiful Day by Jamie Grace.
Oh yes! I agree with your suggestions! Seriously thinking of making this a Top 100 Christian Workout Songs. 🙂 Thanks for stopping by, Andrea. Have a great week!
So glad you included SHAKE! I would add SADDLE UP YOUR HORSES by Stephen Curtis Chapman. Great list! Thanks for sharing with the Thursday Blog Hop!
Oh yes! I love that song by Stephen Curtis Chapman too! Thank you for stopping by. 🙂
This is a fabulous list! Thanks for putting it together!
Thank you Holly! Glad you enjoyed the list!
Thanks for sharing a Christian Artists workout list. I love running to Skillet, particularly their Awake CD.
Yes! I agree! 🙂