Thanks for stopping by my WordPress blog! I hope you will be blessed and encouraged by my posts.
A bit about me –
The Random stuff –
1. I dedicated my life to Jesus at a church camp at the age of 16. I rededicated my life to him at the age of 27.
2. My favorite Bible verses are Psalm 91, Jeremiah 29:11, and Psalm 19:14.
3. I have been married to my husband for 24 years, and we have two daughters.
4. I met my husband through a prank phone call. Yep, I’m the one who made the call!
5. My favorite past-time is spending time with my family.
6. In my spare time, I love just about anything outdoors, including camping, hiking, canoeing, archery, running, volleyball, and gardening. My family loves to take our little Herbie-mobile ORV to the mountains and travel the back roads. I also love to read!
7. I’ve wanted to be a writer since I was seven.
8. I have a slight addiction to cute clothes, good books, and hot tamales.
9. My favorite food is pizza (make that extra cheese).
10. I was the hula-hoop champion in 5th grade (lol!)
My Official Bio:
While Penny Zeller has had a love for writing since childhood, she began her adult writing career penning articles for national and regional publications.
Today, Penny is a multi-published, award-winning author of inspirational books. She is a homeschool mom of two and actively devotes her time to coaching homeschool P.E. and teaching a variety of subjects at her local homeschool co-op. Her passion is to assist and nurture women and children into a closer relationship with Christ.
When Penny is not writing, she enjoys spending time with her husband and children while camping, hiking, canoeing, reading, running, gardening, and playing volleyball.
Penny is represented by Tamela Hancock Murray of The Steve Laube Agency and loves to hear from her readers at her website, http://www.pennyzeller.com, her blog, http://www.pennyzeller.wordpress.com, and on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pennyzellerbooks.
Please check out my books below. Most can be found at your favorite bookstore nationwide, including the Amazon and CBD links provided by clicking on the written title.
The Secret Admirer Collection – Novella “Love from Afar” available at Barnes and Noble, Amazon, and CBD (release date: May 2017).
McKenzie – Book #1 in the Montana Skies Historical Romance Series available at CBD and Amazon
Kaydie – Book #2 in the Montana Skies Historical Romance Series available at CBD and Amazon
Hailee – Book #3 in the Montana Skies Historical Romance Series available at CBD and Amazon
77 Ways Your Family Can Make a Difference: Ideas and Activities for Serving Others available at CBD and Amazon
Hollyhocks (children’s picture book about food allergies) available at Amazon
The Decision (short ebook) available at Amazon
I hold and adhere to the following statement of faith:
• I believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God. II Timothy 3:15-17.
• I believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19; Ephesians 4:4-6, Revelation 1:8, 18.
• I believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory. John 1:1-4; Matthew 1:23; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4 & 4:15; Acts 1:11 & 2:22-24; I Corinthians 15:3-4.
• I believe that we are all sinners by nature and by choice and that salvation is only acquired by repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ resulting in the regeneration by the Holy Spirit and that Jesus Christ is the only way in which we can obtain eternal salvation. Titus 3:4-7; Luke 24:46-47; Ephesians 2:8-9; John 14:6; Acts 4:12, Romans 3:23, Romans 5:12, Romans 6:23.
• I believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit who imparts spiritual gifts as He chooses and whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life. Galatians 5:16-18; Romans 8:9.
• I believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment in the Lake of Fire. Revelation 20:11-15; I Corinthians 15:51-57.
• I believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the Church. Ephesians 1:22-23; I Corinthians 12:12, 27.
• I believe that the ministry of evangelism, edification and exhortation are responsibilities of both the Church as a whole and individual Christians, as well. Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15; 1 Thessalonians 5:11; Hebrews 10:25; I Peter 3:15.
*A huge thank you to M.O.M. Initiative for allowing me to use their Statement of Faith, to which I fully agree.
Feel free to contact me via the contact form below.
Please note: At the present time, I am unable to review books. Thanks so much for your understanding!